FCA’s mission is to glorify God by serving parents in providing their children with a distinctly Christ-centered, classical, collaborative and academically excellent education.
Faith Christian Academy has a vision to be one of the top Christian, classical, and collaborative schools in the nation.
Confession of Faith
- The Bible is the Word of God, verbally inspired and inerrant, and is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- There is one eternal God existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created the Heavens and the Earth
- God created man in His image, each person as either male or female.
- The term “marriage” has only one meaning, the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated by Scripture. Sexual intimacy is only to occur between a man and a woman who are married to each other.
- We believe that God the Father chose a people in Christ before the creation of the world and that in love He predestined them to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God who became man. He took to Himself a true body, yet without sin, being conceived in the Virgin Mary, by the power of the Holy Spirit. He offered Himself a sacrifice for the sins of His people, to satisfy divine justice on their behalf, and to reconcile them to God, through faith in Him.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. There will be a bodily resurrection of the saved to life and of the lost to damnation.
- Man is saved from sin by grace, through faith in Christ, apart from works of the law. This spiritual birth from above, results in a new life of obedience to Christ, and in growing likeness to Him. This takes place by the power of the Holy Spirit, who indwells every believer at conversion.
The FCA Confession of Faith is a brief summary of the Scripturally-derived truths that were believed and taught uniformly as a consequence of the 16th century Reformation. These precious truths are representative of what some have chosen to call “the Reformed faith”, statements that for us outline historic, Biblical Christianity.