FCA’s mission is to glorify God by serving parents in providing their children with a distinctly Christ-centered, classical, collaborative, and academically excellent education.
Faith Christian Academy has a vision to be one of the top Christian, classical, and collaborative schools in the nation.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the Word of God, verbally inspired and inerrant, and is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- God exists eternally in three Persons as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, being one in substance and power and equal in glory.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin. As the perfect Lamb of God, He was crucified for our sins, He was buried, and raised on the third day.
- Salvation is by faith alone, in Christ alone, by grace alone.
- God created the heavens and the earth and everything in them, in six days, by the power of His word.
- God created man in His image, each person as either male or female.
- Marriage is the exclusive union of one man and one woman and sexual intimacy is only to take place in the confines and protection of marriage.
- God the Father chose a people in Christ before the creation of the world and in love He predestined them to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of the wicked to eternal damnation and of the just to eternal life.
The FCA Statement of Faith is a brief summary of the Scripturally-derived truths that were believed and taught uniformly as a consequence of the 16th century Reformation. These precious truths are representative of what some have chosen to call “the Reformed faith”, statements that for us outline historic, Biblical Christianity.