Is Faith Christian Academy right for your family?
This checklist will help you determine your next steps:
- We are intentionally pointing our children to Christ at home and through active involvement in a local church.
- We are interested in a school that prioritizes the shepherding of hearts, not just academic rigor.
- We want to be part of a community of faith and learning, where relationships with faculty, staff, students, and other parents are valued.
- We are committed to engaging with all aspects of our children’s academic work: valuing the content, helping with homework, seeking help when it’s needed, and staying connected to teachers.
Please contact our admissions director, Debbie Slump to schedule a meeting or with any questions.
Admission Requirements for Students:
1. Students will be assessed individually so that they can be challenged with curricula appropriate to their needs and abilities. Parents will need to place their children carefully in the appropriate level classes.
2. The child should understand that his parents have delegated their authority to Faith Christian Academy while the child is in school. He is therefore subject to instruction and discipline of the teachers and staff while at school.
3. All students will be required to sign the Student Code of Conduct prior to final enrollment at FCA.
Admission Requirements for Parents:
1. On the admission application form at least one parent must be willing and able to clearly articulate a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. It is understood that there may be exceptions to this policy and that the School Council and administration of Faith Christian Academy will prayerfully consider these on a case-by-case basis. Both parents should have a clear understanding of the biblical philosophy and functioning of Faith Christian Academy. Both parents must read the Confession of Faith and understand that it constitutes the doctrinal beliefs of the school and that its truths will be purposefully and clearly taught to their children who are enrolled at Faith Christian Academy.
2. The parents must be willing to cooperate with the policies of the School Council. This is most important in the areas of discipline and schoolwork. Information about school policies can be found in the Abbreviated Student Handbook.
3. Parents must understand the school’s commitment to paternal responsibility for their child’s education. Faith Christian Academy exists to assist parents in the task of educating their children, not to take over responsibility for the education of their children.
4. Prior to final admission of the student(s), both parties should clearly understand the financial arrangements between the school and the parents.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Faith Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, National and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.