1. Please turn in the following items to the FCA office or mail them to 4330 NW Cookingham Dr., Kansas City, Missouri 64164
- Application for Admission
- Pastor Recommendation Form
- Student Records Request Form
- $100 non refundable – application fee
2. If you were referred to FCA, please include a signed Referral Letter along with your application.
3. Please schedule your student for placement testing by calling our office at 816.455.3513. There is a $25 testing fee per student. Math and English assessments may be administered as part of the admissions process to determine the proper placement of the student. Students entering Kindergarten and First Grade must also complete testing.
Kindergarten & First Grade Testing
- Kindergarten and First Grade Testing will be scheduled upon admission to FCA.
- Testing takes approximately 20 minutes.
- The testing will be an oral assessment given by our Kindergarten teacher.
- There is a $25 fee for this testing, and this will be due at the time of testing.
- Please see our information on readiness and requirements for Kindergarten and First Grade
First Grade Required Skills
- For questions please call 816-455-3513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Parents and students must meet with the Headmaster for an interview before enrollment is concluded.
5. The school will contact parents with the decision regarding acceptance. Once accepted, the office will help you enroll your student in classes.
6. If you have any questions about FCA or the admissions process, please contact our Director of Admissions, Natalie McMillen, at: email@example.com
Tuition and Fees
Our tuition costs are included in the following file: 2019-20 Tuition Schedule
In order to be considered for financial aid, a family must first have submitted an application, been accepted and their children must be registered for classes.
FCA offers tuition discounts for children of senior pastors and missionaries. FCA also offers tuition discounts for children of students, faculty, and staff of Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. For more information, please contact the office.
FCA has chosen to use FAST – Financial Aid for School Tuition – by Independent School Management (ISM) for financial assistance for the 2018-2019 school year.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Faith Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, National and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.