FCA’s College Entrance Exam Schedule
- Sophomores for practice, to see if you want to take PSAT as junior
- Juniors will take the exam to qualify for National Merit Recognition
- PSAT is taken in the Fall at St. Pius X High School (cost for exam is under $20)
- Seniors Semi-Finalists competing for National Merit Scholar Status
- SAT is taken in the Fall at a local public school of your choice
For additional information about the PSAT, as well as the SAT, visit www.collegeboard.com.
- Sophomores for practice, and to qualify to take Dual Credit courses, their junior year should take the ACT in the Spring at a local public school of your choice (no writing necessary for Sophomores).
- Juniors should take the ACT to obtain their best score to submit to colleges. Exam should be taken at a local public school of your choice (include writing).
- Seniors if you haven’t already taken the ACT, do so ASAP at a local public school of your choice (include writing if haven’t before).
For additional information and to register for the ACT, visit www.act.org
You will need to set up an account – keep track of your password as you’ll use it in the future.
You may select the location of your choice for taking the test.
Regardless of where you choose to take your test, you will be asked to provide your high school’s school code. FCA’s school code is 261666.
Want to earn college credits while at FCA? Explore College Credit Exams & Dual Credits