FCA’S COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM TEST SCHEDULE
- Sophomores for practice, to see if you want to PSAT take as junior Fall St. Pius X High School $16
- Juniors to qualify for National Merit Recognition Fall St. Pius X High School $16
- Seniors Semi-Finalists compete for National Merit Scholar Status Fall local public school of your choice $46
For additional information about the PSAT, as well as the SAT, visit www.collegeboard.com.
- Sophomores for practice/to qualify to take Dual Credit junior year Spring local public school of your choice $46.00 (no writing necessary for Sophomores)
- Juniors for best score to submit to colleges Spring, Summer, Fall local public school of your choice $62.50 (include writing)
- Seniors if you haven’t already taken it, do so ASAP now local public school of your choice $62.50 (include writing if haven’t before)
For any additional information about the ACT, visit www.act.org
To register for the ACT, visit www.act.org
You will need to set up an account – keep track of your password as you’ll use it in the future.
You may select the location of your choice for taking the test.
Regardless of where you choose to take your test, you will be asked to provide your high school’s school code. FCA’s school code is 261666.
Want to earn college credits while at FCA? Explore College Credit Exams & Dual Credits