SPORTS REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Fill out the registration form: (Click Here) Due Monday, July 29th!
- Have SPORTS PHYSICAL (REQUIRED) completed by August 8th. See information at bottom of page regarding our free sports physical clinics.
- Pay or turn in a completed payment form by Thursday, August 8th. We are willing to work with anyone to participate. Payment or payment plans must be turned in by Aug. 8th or athletes will not be allowed to participate in match play.
- Download the team app (instructions at the bottom). If you do not do this you will miss very important information.
Practices will be at FCA’s home field location.
4214 NW Cookingham Drive, Kansas City, MO 64164.
Athletes will try out for spots on the team. Playing time and positions are determined by coaches.
Calendar: (Click Here)
Fees and Payment Information
JH (6-8th): 1st Athlete – $240 Additional Athlete – $200
Varsity (9-12th): 1st Athlete – $395 Additional Athlete – $ 355
Payment can be made by check (payable to Faith Christian Academy) or cash during the first week of practice. You may also pay by Paypal with the buttons below. Checks can be mailed to the address below. Please include the player’s name and sport on the check memo.
Faith Christian Academy
Attn: James Standlea
3500 Prather Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64116
Men’s Soccer PAYPAL (Athletic Fee + 3%)
Add Men’s JH 1st Athlete to your PayPal Shopping Car: ($240.00 plus 3% service fee.)
Add Men’s JH Additional Athlete to your PayPal Shopping Car: ($200.00 plus 3% service fee.)
Add Men’s Varsity 1st Athlete to your PayPal Shopping Car: ($395.00 plus 3% service fee.)
Add Men’s Varsity Additional Athlete to your PayPal Shopping Car: ($355.00 plus 3% service fee.)
For more information please email the athletic director @ email@example.com
FREE SPORTS PHYSICAL CLINIC
Sign-up (Click HERE)
- Men’s Soccer – Wednesday, August 7th 5:00PM – 7:00PM
- Women’s Volleyball – Monday, August 12th 5:00PM – 7:00PM
The clinic will be held at Faith Christian Academy – 4214 NW COOKINGHAM DRIVE, 64164
15 spots available on a first-come-first-serve basis. E-mail the AD if you are interested.
TEAM COMMUNICATION AND VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
We cannot run our program without volunteer support. We ask our athletes and families to volunteer to make our program a success. All game information and locations, updated calendars, group chats, and volunteer sign-ups are now on our Team App. Please use the green button below to download the app. Follow the instructions in the App Brochure to get added.
If there any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
Men’s Soccer Coaches
Head Coach: Travis Weeks
Assistant Coach and JH Head Coach: John Ramsey
Needing additional assistant coaches. Please contact the AD if you are interested.